Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for programs.
STAR PROGRAM REGISTRATION OPENING
Start of classes Monday June 3rd to August 14, 2019
The 2019 spring season will end Friday, May 31, and it is now time to register for the STAR program (private or semi-private class) for the summer season, which will be held from June 3 to August 14, 2019 at the arena. Jacques Lemaire.
Once again, this year, the summer schedule has been established according to ice availability from Monday to Wednesday from 5pm to 8pm with a split time for all Star levels. Please review the attachment and make arrangements with your coach right now to plan your summer schedule.
Skater registration (1st club Lasalle)
Online registration is now open for all CPA Lasalle STAR Skaters (1st club) on a first-come, first-served basis!
Due to limited number of volunteers at CPA Lasalle , does not allow us to be on site daily to receive your paper forms, therefore we strongly recommend that you use the attachment as a reference for the schedule and proceed with your registration and online payment by Visa / MasterCard to secure your spot for the season.
Important to note that the number of places being limited on each session, the registrations received with complete payment by credit card will have priority over all other requests submitted to the CPA Lasalle.
Skater Registration - 2nd Club (start June 1)
The priority of the registrations will be granted to the skaters of the Lasalle club, the 2nd club skaters will be authorized to register according to the number of place remaining starting Saturday, June 1.
(All 2nd club registrations received before this date will be added to the wait list without exception).
Since your member profile is already open with us, to register go to cpalasalle.com to access your account with your email address (reset your password if necessary) and select registration tab.
As a safety for our skaters, open sessions will be available for skaters without helmet only. The Club reserves the right to make changes for certain skaters on open sessions. No refund in case of cancellation or interruption of session beyond our control.
Test: There will be a test day on August 19-20-21 more details will follow during the season.
- Since summer ice time is not subsidized by the Lasalle borough, the fee will be $ 12 per hour of ice selected for Lasalle 1st club skaters.
- 2nd club skaters will have to add the $ 50.00 fee to their registrations.
- Random Ice buy-on (non-members) will be set at $ 15.00 each.
Refund Vacation period (non-selected days)
In order to maintain close control of the skaters registered in season, the total number of sessions from June to August for the chosen day (s) will be invoiced in full at the time of registration.
To obtain a refund for a vacation period (non-selected weeks), members must inform the club in writing by adding a comment to your registration online OR by email to obtain the discount.
Important to note that absences not planned at the time of registration will not be refunded, moreover, make up classes or session exchange cannot be accommodated or refunded.
Please plan all your holidays before submitting your registration and inform us, as only one adjustment will be made directly to your Visa / MasterCard account.
For all questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Happy summer season to all!
Click here See Registration Schedule -------> Inscription été 2019.pdf
New Member - Opening Member and Participant Profile
- Visit our website at cpalasalle.com and click on the Registration tab
- Proceed to open your member account (parent profile) to start opening your file which will be used for billing purposes.
- Select your communications preferences.
Important to note that all the CPA Lasalle communications will be transmitted by our secure site, it is thus important to select the options of communications proposed to receive the important messages of opening of season, change of schedule or other important information related with the registration of your child.
- Once your parent account is opened, you can proceed to open the participant profile for your child.
- Welcome to CPA Lasalle! your member and participant profiles are now open!
- Follow the steps below to add the CanSkate or Star programs for the next season.
Existing Member - Adding the program
- Visit our site at cpalasalle.com and click on login
- Login using your email address and password (possible to reset your password if necessary).
- Select the registration tab
- Choose your CanSkate program or Star Program and register the participant for the day at and time that suits you.
- Select your family member and add the program to your basket.
- Once your selection is complete, Click on your cart to finalize your transaction by submitting your payment by visa or mastercard.
Thank you for your registration and Happy Summer season 2019!